I lived in Chickasaw Trails subdivision but I don’t really know who are the board members and volunteers because I have very important matter need to talk to them. I don’t have time to go to the meeting. Please let’s me know who is the board members (directors, volunteers,…) Name, last name, phone numbers and their positions.[Read More...]
- You are here :
- Chickasaw Trail
- /Posts with tag [ hoa problematic ]
April 28, 2015 Author: T.
Just feel free to write whatever you want, your mad, madness, upset... . Release all of your stresses as you want. Currently, this site doesn't depend on any advertisement, then there is no limited of talking as long as not violation to the local authorities or illegal stuffs which may be shut down by the hosting company. I keep it [the site] running as long as I can afford.
Also, you can post anything to sell... on classified section; it's FREE, but once again, no illegal stuffs are posted here please.
- Chickasaw Trail – Banks
- Chickasaw Trail – Churches
- Chickasaw Trail – Daycare Centers
- Chickasaw Trail – Grocery Stores
- Chickasaw Trail – Hospitals and Medical Offices
- Chickasaw Trail – Real Estates
- Chickasaw Trail – Restaurants and Eater Places
- Chickasaw Trail – Retail Stores
- Chickasaw Trail – Schools
- Chickasaw Trail – Shopping Centers
- Embed Link
- Embed List
- US Disappointing People Around The World – Leaving HOAs too much power (33 Comments)
- Interesting info (15 Comments)
- Petition to Congress: Dissolve HOA’s Nationwide (15 Comments)
- To All People who are living in Chickasaw Trails Subdivision (12 Comments)
- To Mr. J.M. on B.C. about your roof is always stained to your Chickasaw Trails HOA. (6 Comments)
- People! When buying stuffs from Best Buy, you should be aware this (5 Comments)
- Strange Stories in Florida (5 Comments)
- People of property management and lawyers have some connection (5 Comments)
- HOA loses court showdown: Judge says purple swing set can stay (4 Comments)
- HOA threatens ‘jail time’ for family over color of backyard play set (3 Comments)
- Dinosaurs on Couple’s Front Lawn Yard Turns Heads in Planned Community
- 3 juveniles arrested after stolen vehicle tracked by Orange County deputies
- Teenage girl in critical condition after falling from moving vehicle in Orange County, FHP says
- US Disappointing People Around The World – Leaving HOAs too much power
- Interesting info
- 5 Reasons to Potentially Sue Your HOA
- Crossing guard hit by truck while helping child cross street, troopers say
- Elderly blind man says homeowner’s association fined him $2,000 for weeds in his yard
- Do you know why your HOA complaints homeowners’ yards dirty?
- Can we sue HOA board and individual members in one filing for small claims court?