I lived in Chickasaw Trails subdivision but I don’t really know who are the board members and volunteers because I have very important matter need to talk to them. I don’t have time to go to the meeting. Please let’s me know who is the board members (directors, volunteers,…) Name, last name, phone numbers and their positions.[Read More...]
- You are here :
- Chickasaw Trail
- /Posts with tag [ hoa problem ]
April 28, 2015 Author: T.
Just feel free to write whatever you want, your mad, madness, upset... . Release all of your stresses as you want. Currently, this site doesn't depend on any advertisement, then there is no limited of talking as long as not violation to the local authorities or illegal stuffs which may be shut down by the hosting company. I keep it [the site] running as long as I can afford.
Also, you can post anything to sell... on classified section; it's FREE, but once again, no illegal stuffs are posted here please.
- Chickasaw Trail – Banks
- Chickasaw Trail – Churches
- Chickasaw Trail – Daycare Centers
- Chickasaw Trail – Grocery Stores
- Chickasaw Trail – Hospitals and Medical Offices
- Chickasaw Trail – Real Estates
- Chickasaw Trail – Restaurants and Eater Places
- Chickasaw Trail – Retail Stores
- Chickasaw Trail – Schools
- Chickasaw Trail – Shopping Centers
- Embed Link
- Embed List
- US Disappointing People Around The World – Leaving HOAs too much power (33 Comments)
- Interesting info (15 Comments)
- Petition to Congress: Dissolve HOA’s Nationwide (15 Comments)
- To All People who are living in Chickasaw Trails Subdivision (12 Comments)
- To Mr. J.M. on B.C. about your roof is always stained to your Chickasaw Trails HOA. (6 Comments)
- People! When buying stuffs from Best Buy, you should be aware this (5 Comments)
- Strange Stories in Florida (5 Comments)
- People of property management and lawyers have some connection (5 Comments)
- HOA loses court showdown: Judge says purple swing set can stay (4 Comments)
- HOA threatens ‘jail time’ for family over color of backyard play set (3 Comments)
- US Disappointing People Around The World – Leaving HOAs too much power
- Chickasaw Trail “OCLS” library
- Homeowner Crying: A HOA’s Attorney Letter Demands My 71-Year Old Dad Paying $1700+
- How to Defend Yourself in a Homeowners Association Lawsuit
- Will you buy a house if you’re non-English speaker?
- What can you do if your HOA keeps saying that your property need to clean
- To All People who are living in Chickasaw Trails Subdivision
- Can we sue HOA board and individual members in one filing for small claims court?
- Stay away from Toys’r Us / Babies ‘r Us stores
- Mega-classes at UCF prompt students to scramble for seats