Some HOA is trying getting more people to join monthly meeting to maintain his/her business by sending the violation letters to the homeowners. Do you think so?[Read More...]
- You are here :
- Chickasaw Trail
- /Posts with tag [ violation letter ]
September 14, 2015 Author: WFTVnighttime
Just feel free to write whatever you want, your mad, madness, upset... . Release all of your stresses as you want. Currently, this site doesn't depend on any advertisement, then there is no limited of talking as long as not violation to the local authorities or illegal stuffs which may be shut down by the hosting company. I keep it [the site] running as long as I can afford.
Also, you can post anything to sell... on classified section; it's FREE, but once again, no illegal stuffs are posted here please.
- Chickasaw Trail – Banks
- Chickasaw Trail – Churches
- Chickasaw Trail – Daycare Centers
- Chickasaw Trail – Grocery Stores
- Chickasaw Trail – Hospitals and Medical Offices
- Chickasaw Trail – Real Estates
- Chickasaw Trail – Restaurants and Eater Places
- Chickasaw Trail – Retail Stores
- Chickasaw Trail – Schools
- Chickasaw Trail – Shopping Centers
- Embed Link
- Embed List
- US Disappointing People Around The World – Leaving HOAs too much power (33 Comments)
- Interesting info (15 Comments)
- Petition to Congress: Dissolve HOA’s Nationwide (15 Comments)
- To All People who are living in Chickasaw Trails Subdivision (12 Comments)
- To Mr. J.M. on B.C. about your roof is always stained to your Chickasaw Trails HOA. (6 Comments)
- People! When buying stuffs from Best Buy, you should be aware this (5 Comments)
- Strange Stories in Florida (5 Comments)
- People of property management and lawyers have some connection (5 Comments)
- HOA loses court showdown: Judge says purple swing set can stay (4 Comments)
- HOA threatens ‘jail time’ for family over color of backyard play set (4 Comments)
- Chickasaw Trails HOA, Property Manager & The Association’s Attorney Want Elderly People Loose Their Homes???
- Teenage girl in critical condition after falling from moving vehicle in Orange County, FHP says
- Attack on 2 senior citizens inside their home leaves neighbors enraged
- Elderly blind man says homeowner’s association fined him $2,000 for weeds in his yard
- What can you do if your HOA keeps saying that your property need to clean
- To Mr. J.M. on B.C. about your roof is always stained to your Chickasaw Trails HOA.
- Be Aware of Tree Services, Yard Services,..
- HOA loses court showdown: Judge says purple swing set can stay
- People & SunRail
- Sick n tired of HOA/property management babysitting