Me? No I don’t want getting headache… especially if my income is limited. You’re getting free of headache unless you have plenty of money so you can hiring contractors taking care your property from mowing, lawn, cleaning, maintaining… so you have something proving that your property is maintained weekly…[Read More...]
- You are here :
- Chickasaw Trail
- /Posts with tag [ house ]
July 30, 2015 Author: From Street
Just feel free to write whatever you want, your mad, madness, upset... . Release all of your stresses as you want. Currently, this site doesn't depend on any advertisement, then there is no limited of talking as long as not violation to the local authorities or illegal stuffs which may be shut down by the hosting company. I keep it [the site] running as long as I can afford.
Also, you can post anything to sell... on classified section; it's FREE, but once again, no illegal stuffs are posted here please.
- Chickasaw Trail – Banks
- Chickasaw Trail – Churches
- Chickasaw Trail – Daycare Centers
- Chickasaw Trail – Grocery Stores
- Chickasaw Trail – Hospitals and Medical Offices
- Chickasaw Trail – Real Estates
- Chickasaw Trail – Restaurants and Eater Places
- Chickasaw Trail – Retail Stores
- Chickasaw Trail – Schools
- Chickasaw Trail – Shopping Centers
- Embed Link
- Embed List
- US Disappointing People Around The World – Leaving HOAs too much power (33 Comments)
- Interesting info (15 Comments)
- Petition to Congress: Dissolve HOA’s Nationwide (15 Comments)
- To All People who are living in Chickasaw Trails Subdivision (12 Comments)
- People! When buying stuffs from Best Buy, you should be aware this (5 Comments)
- To Mr. J.M. on B.C. about your roof is always stained to your Chickasaw Trails HOA. (5 Comments)
- Strange Stories in Florida (5 Comments)
- People of property management and lawyers have some connection (5 Comments)
- HOA loses court showdown: Judge says purple swing set can stay (4 Comments)
- HOA threatens ‘jail time’ for family over color of backyard play set (3 Comments)
- Elderly blind man says homeowner’s association fined him $2,000 for weeds in his yard
- Does anyone know who is the board members?
- Do you know why your HOA complaints homeowners’ yards dirty?
- What can you do if your HOA keeps saying that your property need to clean
- 3 juveniles arrested after stolen vehicle tracked by Orange County deputies
- How to Sue a Homeowners Association
- STOP HOA’s from stealing peoples homes.
- The Chickasaw Branch Library
- Strange Stories in Florida
- When to Get a Lawyer to Fight Your HOA